They say motion graphics design is deeply rooted in experimental animation.
Well, I decided to experiment with a hand animation, and, obviously, something went wrong…
At first, I simply made shapes for the hand up to the elbow, moved them a bit, added some color, a couple of effects, and, it seemed, that that was that… the “make a vector hand move” exercise is successfully completed.
But afterwards I grew to want to get rid of the frames each of the hands was in and move them all into a common “pool”. When that was done a feeling of something sensual, which demanded continuation and a logical conclusion appeared. Thus, text, bg, and, consequently, a message and an exhortation I was happy with were added.